Many people ask me how to connect with the Higher Self. I believe we first have to realize
that the Higher Self is a part of us, or rather, WE are a tiny part of our Higher Self. It is the
matter of removing the filters that stand in the way of us being aware of this ever-present
connection. What really is required, is our own strong intention to become aware of this
connection, and also quiet solo space within our everyday lives to reach for it within.
Deep meditation is an excellent tool. DNA upgrades help a lot. Both offer long-lasting
reality-changing results. Quantum Healing Hypnosis Session (QHHT) will get you there
instantly, for the duration of the session anyway. The most important thing is not to get
caught in the web of endless "ways", "methods", "trying", "chasing" and also our own
"expectations" of how it is "supposed to" look, sound or feel.
The “voice” of the Higher Self is subtle and quiet at first. The signals, nudges, downloads
and messages start coming in here and there and are easy to miss if we are not paying
attention. All communication with the Higher Self comes in telepathically through the Heart
channel. It is our job to first notice the “feeling” and to then translate it into brain-compatible
As our skill and comfort with this “interaction” grows, it gradually becomes more and more
frequent; until our awareness of the presence of the Higher Self and the understanding of
its constant guidance within us turns into a permanent feature of our reality.
The Higher Self, in my experience, is neither a form nor a being. All beings and forms we
might consider as our multiple “Higher Selves” are the multidimensional expressions, the
aspects and the fragments of our one true Higher Self.
From the limited human perspective, these forms can indeed be considered the “Higher Selves”
as their frequency is higher than that of a human in flesh. They are simply the energy of the
all-encompassing Higher Self condensed into form of various frequencies, both physical and
In my experience, the Higher Self is everything that we are perceiving ourselves as within our
individual soul streams, yet simultaneously, it is its own consciousness within itself too. And it
is possible for us as humans to bypass all of the “in between” forms and beings who often serve
as "translators" of sorts, and to experience ourselves as this one all-encompassing Higher Self
What we emit we experience. If a painful situation keeps repeating itself, time to get to work and make the subconscious conscious.
Below I'd like to offer some basic emotional processing tips to help your self-work process.
- When you’ve had enough of the same thing repeating itself in your life over and over and you are ready to assist yourself in moving past it, consciously choose the dedicated time for your processing (a day, few days or a weekend, for example). Times around eclipses and big celestial events are the most potent in my observation.
- Go to a quiet, private place where you can be alone. Turn everything that talks, sings, plays music, rings, etc. off. Turn off the phone. Create determined space to be in silence with yourself and really focus on your processing.
- Calmly analyze the situation that keeps repeating, try to understand the roots of it. Most of us know enough to get it or at least to get an idea of the cause. Stop blaming others and the outside world, in majority of cases big part of the whole thing is linked to our childhood trauma that we keep re-creating, and you can get that part figured out now.
- If possible, interview your parents – find out what they remember about your childhood and what went on between you and them then. How did your Mom feel during pregnancy? What happened during your early months and years you do not recall? What was their relationship like at that time? How were you treated? Being able to talk to your parents is a source of great insight during this process!
- If unable to do that, trace the feeling from the situation in question back to your childhood, sit with it calmly and see what memories come up.
- Pull up your childhood pictures and really look. As uncomfortable as it is, it’s all very obviously visible right there.
- If you need to cry – cry hard but limit the crying time to 15 min intervals at a time. Crying longer than 15 min at a time damages our energy fields and opens us up to entities, etc. Time yourself. Yes, you can.
- Take long “neutrality” breaks of calm thinking, analyzing, taking notes, etc. Write down what you are remembering, discovering and feeling.
- Take naps. Meditate.
- Use exercises that are offered by teachers like Byron Katie, Teal Swan, Barbara de Angelis, Susan Anderson or anyone else who feels right to you and matches your situation.
- Be determined to understand and move past whatever you keep re-creating – as much as you can: now. Want it! Know that what you are doing is in service to your path and your overall well-being.
- During the days of processing nurture yourself, eat lightly, sleep a lot, drink plenty of water and electrolytes, ground, get Sun, go outside, sit peacefully in nature, breathe...
- If know how, facilitate a timeline jump after you’ve figured it all out here, to help create a new beginning. Facilitating a timeline jump before the major lessons are processed, in my observation, usually drags them onto the next timeline with us, they just present themselves in a different form with a different set of characters.
As uncomfortable as this process might be, major healing and big changes in your external circumstances are on the other side of your work. Be strong and do it! I'll see you on the other side!
Isabella A. Greene